Playa del Carmen
Playacar Phase 2
Condominium ChacHa Unit 602 is a private, residential vacation rental home located in Playacar Phase 2, Playa del Carmen only a few minutes walk from beach and town.
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom vacation home sleeps up to 5 people.
- Master bedroom with queen size bed and private bath and Cable TV
- Second bedroom with one twin and one queen bed
- Full bathroom
- Living room with Cable TV
- Laundry room
Situated within the gated community of Playacar Fase 2 ChacHa Condominiums are ideally located on Hole 1 of the Playacar Championship Golf Course designed by Robert Von Hagge, widely recognized as one of the top golf courses in the world. Just across the street is the Reef Club Hotel, for which our guests have discounted all inclusive privileges and beach access. Downtown Playa del Carmen with is famous La Quinta Avenida lined with shops, bars and restaurants is within easy walking distance of about 15 minutes.
This affordable condo has been decorated by the home owners with a mix of traditional Mexican art works. The master bedroom has a queen size bed, private bathroom and its own TV. The second bedroom is outfitted with a twin bed and a queen bed. A full bathroom is in the hallway. In the kitchen you will find everything you may need including a laundry center. The open floor concepts unites the living room with a fold down sofa for extra sleeping, a flat screen TV with cable TV and the dining room seating 6. The balcony overlooks the shared pool and golf course depending on seasonal vegetation.
- In case of travel being restricted by the US government rentals will be honored for an additional year based on availability. Adjustments for seasonal changes may apply. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
- All vacation rentals are subject to Mexican laws and regulations.
- Vacation rental rates are in US Dollars and do not include 19% tax. Daily, weekly, and monthly rates can vary.
- A security deposit will be included with the rental contract and has to be paid in advance as the rental amount. Depending on home and occupancy it is between US 150 - US 1000. If there is no damage the security deposit will be returned promptly, no later than two weeks after departure.
- A 50% deposit along with the signed contract is required within seven days of booking to secure your dates. Balance including the security deposit is due 45 days prior to arrival, 60 days for holidays.
- For your peace of mind we accept payments by eCheck & Credit Cards through depositGuard.com.
- Cancellations 60 days prior to arrival are refundable at the owners discretion based on ability to re-rent. A US 250 handling fee applies for all cancellations. No refund on holiday rentals.
- Tenants are responsible for leaving the property as found and agree to pay for any damage beyond normal use.
- Tenants resume full responsibility for any personal injury or damage or loss of personal items including all visitors.
- Occupancy includes all children. No additional guests. No exceptions. Contract will be null and void and you will be asked to leave.
- Events require explicit permission and are subject to extra charge.
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking inside the property.
- Check-in 3:00 PM, check-out 10:00 AM. Early check in and/or late check out can be arranged at half a day's rate if possible.
- Unless stated otherwise in the property description our vacation rentals include maid service three times a week. No maid service on Sundays and Mexican holidays. Maid service may be increased for an additional fee. Please let us know at the time of booking.
- We will email you directions and entry procedures around two weeks prior to your arrival. Directions are from Cancun Airport to your vacation home. Entry procedures include the lock box code for the house and service phone numbers. Please bring these instructions with you.
- Water and electricity are the two most valuable commodities. Please conserve both. Shut off air conditioners when not using the bedrooms, and when leaving the premises. Air conditioners found running with the windows open will result in forfeiture of security deposit.
- Use common sense and lock all doors and windows when leaving the premises or when a storm is passing through.
- Due to customs regulations we are unable to ship forgotten items. Please revise the premises carefully before departing. Managers or owners are not responsible for forgotten items.