Playa del Carmen
Playacar Phase 2
Condominium ChacHa Unit 602 is a private, residential vacation rental home located in Playacar Phase 2, Playa del Carmen only a few minutes walk from beach and town.
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom vacation home sleeps up to 5 people.
- Master bedroom with queen size bed and private bath and Cable TV
- Second bedroom with one twin and one queen bed
- Full bathroom
- Living room with Cable TV
- Laundry room
Situated within the gated community of Playacar Fase 2 ChacHa Condominiums are ideally located on Hole 1 of the Playacar Championship Golf Course designed by Robert Von Hagge, widely recognized as one of the top golf courses in the world. Just across the street is the Reef Club Hotel, for which our guests have discounted all inclusive privileges and beach access. Downtown Playa del Carmen with is famous La Quinta Avenida lined with shops, bars and restaurants is within easy walking distance of about 15 minutes.
This affordable condo has been decorated by the home owners with a mix of traditional Mexican art works. The master bedroom has a queen size bed, private bathroom and its own TV. The second bedroom is outfitted with a twin bed and a queen bed. A full bathroom is in the hallway. In the kitchen you will find everything you may need including a laundry center. The open floor concepts unites the living room with a fold down sofa for extra sleeping, a flat screen TV with cable TV and the dining room seating 6. The balcony overlooks the shared pool and golf course depending on seasonal vegetation.
Rates are for seven nights in USD excluding 14% Tax.
Minimum stay 3 nights. Holiday season 7 nights.
Last minute rentals are welcome.
- Vacation rental rates are in US Dollars (USD) and do not include 14% tax. Daily, weekly, and monthly rates can vary.
- Unless otherwise noted a security deposit will be included in the rental contract and has to be paid in advance as the rental amount. Depending on the home it is between US 150 - US 1000. Tenants agree to pay for any damage caused. If there is no damage the security deposit will be returned within two to four weeks of departure.
- For your protection we preferably accept payments by eCheck & Credit Cards through depositGuard.com. Alternatively we accept wire and money transfers.
- A 50% deposit along with the signed contract is required within seven days of booking to hold the dates for your vacation home. Your balance including your security deposit is due 45 days prior to arrival, 60 days for holidays.
- Cancellations 60 days prior to arrival are refundable at the owners discretion based on ability to re-rent. A US 250 handling fee applies for all cancellations. No refund on holiday rentals.
- If travel is restricted by the US Government or Airlines forcing a cancellation, your vacation rental can be rescheduled within a year. No refunds. Adjustments for seasonal changes may apply. A low season rental will be honored without additional charge. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
- Maximum occupancy includes all children no matter what age. No additional guests. No exceptions. Contract will be null and void and you will be asked to leave.
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking inside the property.
- Three night minimum stay. Seven nights for Christmas and New Year's.
- Check-in 3:00 PM, check-out 10:00 AM. Early check in and/or late check out can be arranged at half a days rate if possible.
- All vacation rentals are subject to Mexican laws and regulations.
- Unless stated otherwise in the property description our vacation homes include maid service three times a week. No maid service on Sundays and Mexican holidays. Maid service can be increased for an additional fee.
- We will email you directions and entry procedures around two weeks prior to your arrival. Directions are from Cancun Airport to your vacation home. Entry procedures include the lock box code for the house and service phone numbers. Please remember to bring these instructions with you.
- Water and electricity are the two most valuable commodities. Please conserve both. Shut off air conditioners when not using the bedrooms, and when leaving the premises. Air conditioners found running with the windows open will result in forfeiture of security deposit.
- Use common sense and to ensure a safe trip, lock all doors and windows when leaving your vacation home.